You’ve heard about the National Broadband Network but what’s it all about?
Find out by joining Australia’s first live online panel discussion on the NBN, streamed from 7-8pm (Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday June 12.
As well as watching the debate you’ll have the chance to ask your own questions about what the NBN means for all Australians – at home and work, from new education opportunities for students to revolutionary new health measures.
You can submit a question before the event or live on the night. All you have to do is register before the event kicks off.
Award-winning technology journalist Mark Jones will be hosting the event from the University of New England based at one of the NBN’s first release sites in Armidale.
The panel includes:
- Stuart Hamilton, former CEO Open Universities Australia
- Nan Bosler, President, Australian Seniors Computer Clubs Association
- Paul Budde, CEO of an independent telecommunications research and consultancy company
- Rachel Dixon, CEO Viocorp, one of Asia Pacific’s largest internet broadcasting companies
- Sean Casey, NBN Co Spokesman, who will be able to specifically address the rollout.
To watch the event, and to submit your questions now or live on the night, register here